Worth Watching Movie

10:20:00 PM

A movie that produced by one of the best producer, Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Mike Newell that brought you the harry potter and the goblet of fire. Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince and a mysterious princess race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time -- a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world.

First of all, I can't pretend not to be excited when I know this movie is coming out. Let me have my opinion, this movie is the best hits of this year with a great story and characters. When I first read this movie reviews, I don't really feel excited. But when I read the dialogues...
Tamina: such a noble prince leaping to assist the fallen beauty.
Dastan: who said you are a beauty?
Tamina: There must be a reason why you can't take your eyes of me. 
Dastan: [stutters] You're... I... 
Prince of Persia Pictures, Images and Photos
There're still other quotes I like. But this video-game adaptation movie is really cool and many action scenes seize my attention not to mention the funny romantic part. The story is fun, scenery 9/10, the parkour scenes are great, and the special effect is nice.
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Pictures, Images and Photos
I keep watching the movie and leave my popcorn untouched. Really full-packed of action. I'm totally drained by the actors charm. Jake especially is really cool. We already know that most of the dangerous scenes are conducted by himself without the help of stuntman. Gemma is also sweet, good cast overall.
Prince of Persia Pictures, Images and Photos
Enough with the actors. Now to the behind-team. Jerry Bruckheimer is really gifted. He has such an intuition to produce a superb movie. Mike Newell also perfectly done his job. Mike is a really incredible film maker, I definitely adore this movie! really entertaining! Absolutely BLOCKBUSTER

You Might Also Like

15 comments