mes rouges à lèvres préférés

6:00:00 PM

"I am a makeup junkie… Yves St. Laurent, Christian Dior, and anything else that looks good." - Julia Barr
Excuse me for the lack of update since August last year. 
I've been occupied with my short Mandarin language courses back here in my hometown hehehe. 
Anyway for now, I'm going to show you guys some of my favorite lipsticks.
 Clockwise: Makeup forever - rouge artist natural N31, Lunasol - CB shiny coral 14, 
Tom Ford - naked coral 21 and YSL - rouge pur couture 50.
Estee Lauder - crystal pink 03, YSL - rouge volupté shine 12, 
Chanel - rouge allure 14 passion and Anna Sui - rouge a levres 200.
I really love Dior make up, they have this great quality. Perfect shine and well pigmented for Dior fluid sticks. Exquisite color palettes for the blushers and eye shadows.
 I really wanted to post a complete makeup collection of mine,
but at the moment the lazy DNA of mine just won't allow me.

You Might Also Like

8 comments